September Public Support Drive
Seeking a new high of 1225 unique donations in September 2017!
As of September 19, 2017
We believe that truth, accuracy, and integrity in information about psychoactive plants, drugs, and technologies will lead to healthier and more balanced choices and policies around psychoactive plants and drugs.
|Or Donate and Receive a Thank-you Gift|
|$30||doubled||Turns your $30 into $60 of support for Erowid.
Gifts: one-year subscription to Erowid Extracts with an Erowid sticker.
|$45||doubled||Makes $90 of support for Erowid.
Gifts: Erowid Extracts and an Erowid T-shirt, Poster, or Used Book
|Makes $150 of support for Erowid.
Gifts: Erowid Extracts and Blotter Art, or any two T-shirts, or Posters (or other options).
|Makes $250 of support for Erowid.
Gifts: Erowid Extracts and a Glass Art Molecule, Erowid (or other options).
|Makes $500 of support for Erowid.
Gifts: Erowid Extracts and a Visionary Synthesis Poster signed by Dr. Shulgin (or other options).
|Makes $1,000 of support for Erowid.
Gifts: Erowid Extracts and Ltd Ed "Solve et Elucido" Giclée Art (or other options).
Who we are:
- Erowid Center imagines a world where people treat psychoactives with respect and awareness; where we work to share knowledge in ways that strengthen our understanding of ourselves and provide insight into the choices faced by individuals and societies alike.
- Erowid has a global impact on the evolution of accurate, fact-based information about psychoactive drugs. This is our goal, to improve people's ability to make choices by improving the state of knowledge, leading to reduced harms, improved benefits, and cultural reform.
- Erowid runs the EcstasyData project, providing anonymous lab testing of drug samples.
- As of 2017, Erowid is one of GreatNonprofit's top-rated non-profit educational organizations for the sixth year in a row.
- In 2017, Erowid was invited to speak at the "Techology and Consciousness" workshop series at the Stanford Research Institute (SRI). We've also presented visionary information about psychoactive plants, chemicals, and technologies as four other conferences.
Matching Campaign Rules:
- Donations must be made between September 7th and September 30th 23:59 PST, 2017 in order to be matched.
- $10-$500 donations are matched 1x ($30 donation triggers matching donation of $30, etc).
- Qualifying donations will be matched until the matching funds reach $6000 or the end date of September 30th, 2017.
- Contributors can select from the normal array of membership gifts for the amount they contribute, not including matching funds.
- Contributors' portion of donations (minus the value of membership gifts requested) are tax-deductible.