AMT can take a long time to come on when taken orally. A common error with AMT is redosing too early because effects are not felt, resulting in effects that are stronger than planned or desired.
Caution : Reactions and experiences may vary dramatically from person to person. [see below]
EFFECTS LIST #
- increase in energy (stimulation)
- mood lift, smiling
- visual patterning and closed eye visuals
- increased awareness & appreciation of music
- empathogenic qualities
- general change in consciousness (as with most psychoactives)
- blurred vision
- dilated pupils
- decreased appetite
- dry mouth, overstimulated taste, and resulting difficulty eating
- extreme, vision-obscuring visuals at high doses : "obnoxiously visual"
- anxiety, tension
- nausea and vomiting
- decrease in coordination
- muscle aching
- jaw clenching (trisma)
- extreme confusion at high doses
There is currently no Effects Description for this substance.
CAUTION & DISCLAIMER #
Erowid's effects information is a summary of data gathered from users, research, and other resources. This information is intended to describe the range of effects people report experiencing. Effects may vary dramatically from one person to another or one experience to another based on a variety of factors such as body chemistry, age, gender, physical health, dose, form of material, etc.