Caution : Reactions and experiences may vary dramatically from person to person. [see below]
EFFECTS LIST #
- brightened colors / enhanced visual perception
- mood lift, euphoria
- increase in associative and creative thinking
- enhanced tactile sensation
- increased appreciation of music
- organic, cartoon-like visuals
- increased awareness
- mild boost in empathy
- general shift in consciousness (common)
- closed- and open-eye visuals (common)
- pupil dilation
- change in perception of time
- slight increase in heart rate
- slight increase in blood pressure
(likelihood of negative side effects increases with higher doses)
- jaw tension
- light to mild dehydration
- sensation of cold / shivers
- some users report slight hypoxia at higher doses
General Effects NotesThe effects of 6-APB are usually compared to MDMA.
Routes of Administration6-APB is most often taken orally.
Addiction and Compulsive Use6-APB is not known to be associated with compulsive use and physical dependence is extremely unlikely. Because its use is so uncommon, no definitive statements about its use can be made.
EXPERIENCE EXCERPTS #
CAUTION & DISCLAIMER #
Erowid's effects information is a summary of data gathered from users, research, and other resources. This information is intended to describe the range of effects people report experiencing. Effects may vary dramatically from one person to another or one experience to another based on a variety of factors such as body chemistry, age, gender, physical health, dose, form of material, etc.