Caution : Reactions and experiences may vary dramatically from person to person. [see below]
EFFECTS LIST #
- increased energy
- improved mood heading into euphoria at higher doses
- increased sociability, gregariousness
- increased giggling and laughing
- increased sense of creative thinking
- increased pleasure from sense of touch
- intensification in sexual / erotic experiences for some users
- light headedness
- brightening of colors
- visuals including motion, waves, breathing walls, etc (usually at doses over 4-5 mg)
- increased attention on details
- auditory hallucinations / sound distortions (usually at higher doses)
- Body fatigue
- Stress and extreme fatigue from long duration of effects.
- Nausea, diarrhea
- Vomiting at high doses
- Difficulty sleeping or resting for 12-24 hours after ingestion.
- Paranoia, irritability, anxiety (increasing with dose).
- Delusional, aggressive, or dissociated behaviour at very high doses (20+mg)
The effects of 5-MeO-AMT have not been well documented as of March 2004. As with all psychoactives, effects change and increase in intensity with higher doses and with different routes of administration. Body weight, gender, and individual sensitivities can greatly effect experiential effects. (thanks C.G.)
CAUTION & DISCLAIMER #
Erowid's effects information is a summary of data gathered from users, research, and other resources. This information is intended to describe the range of effects people report experiencing. Effects may vary dramatically from one person to another or one experience to another based on a variety of factors such as body chemistry, age, gender, physical health, dose, form of material, etc.