Caution : Reactions and experiences may vary dramatically from person to person. [see below]
EFFECTS LIST #
- Reduction in depression
- Reduction in anxiety
- Attenuation of appetite, decreasing with long term use
- Increased appetite in some users
- Yawning - persistent, frequent, decreasing with long term use
- Change and/or sharpening of colors, sounds, taste & vision. Sensitivity to loud noises/music.
- Shivers, Electrical-shock sensations, zaps
- Anorexia (rare)
- Increased Anxiety
- Tremor, Leg Muscle Clenching
- Muscle aching
- Daytime Sleepiness
- Disorientation, reduced physical coordination
- Tunnel Vision, other visual effects
- Sexual side-effects (Most common: decreased libido or inabilty to orgasm)
- Difficulty sleeping at night or for prolonged periods
- Severe Withdrawals when trying to stop reported by some users
- Difficulty stopping taking the medication after 2-3 weeks of daily use
- Night sweats, sweating/discomfort while sleeping
There is currently no Effects Description for this substance.
CAUTION & DISCLAIMER #
Erowid's effects information is a summary of data gathered from users, research, and other resources. This information is intended to describe the range of effects people report experiencing. Effects may vary dramatically from one person to another or one experience to another based on a variety of factors such as body chemistry, age, gender, physical health, dose, form of material, etc.