Erowid is a one-of-a-kind resource
We are an educational non-profit dedicated to providing a balanced
examination of psychoactive drugs and drug use--to reduce harms,
improve benefits, and support appropriate policies. The site is made
possible by $5, $10, and $50 donations from visitors. Please pitch in!
Anxiety Melts Away
Nabilone (Cesamet)
by Brandasaur
Citation:   Brandasaur. "Anxiety Melts Away: An Experience with Nabilone (Cesamet) (ID 95232)". Erowid.org. Mar 30, 2012. erowid.org/exp/95232

DOSE: 2 mg oral Nabilone (daily)

I walked into my doctors office, with my hopes high. I was on a mission to get these rare blue and white pills. I told my doctor about my anxiety disorder, OCD and various other things. I told him about how I smoke pot and all my symptoms just disappear. He gave me a little slip of paper saying 'Cesamet 1mg'.

I take two of these every day. I do not get really high off of 2 mg but I can say that my anxiety melts away. They produce a body feel and a little bit of visual stimulation. However, Thinking is clearer than ever.

2-4mg with some marijuana smoked is a GREAT combination. It produces an almost mushroom like high. It is simply the greatest pot high.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95232