Do you suport Erowid's mission?
Donate during our 924 in September drive and help us provide
free, reliable, and practical information about psychoactive drugs!
Anxiety Melts Away
Nabilone (Cesamet)
by Brandasaur
Citation:   Brandasaur. "Anxiety Melts Away: An Experience with Nabilone (Cesamet) (ID 95232)". Erowid.org. Mar 30, 2012. erowid.org/exp/95232

DOSE: 2 mg oral Nabilone (daily)

I walked into my doctors office, with my hopes high. I was on a mission to get these rare blue and white pills. I told my doctor about my anxiety disorder, OCD and various other things. I told him about how I smoke pot and all my symptoms just disappear. He gave me a little slip of paper saying 'Cesamet 1mg'.

I take two of these every day. I do not get really high off of 2 mg but I can say that my anxiety melts away. They produce a body feel and a little bit of visual stimulation. However, Thinking is clearer than ever.

2-4mg with some marijuana smoked is a GREAT combination. It produces an almost mushroom like high. It is simply the greatest pot high.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95232