Dear Erowid Readers: We're a small nonprofit that runs the top drug information website in the world. We have only 4 staff but serve 12 million users, and have costs like any big website: servers, power, office space, programs, and staff. To protect our independence, we don't run ads or take government funds. If everyone reading this gave $3, our fundraising would be done today. If Erowid is useful to you, take a minute to keep it online and ad-free another year!
Donate by Bitcoin
With Bi Polar Disorder
Methoxetamine, Quetiapine & Lamictal
by Jussipupu
Citation:   Jussipupu. "With Bi Polar Disorder: An Experience with Methoxetamine, Quetiapine & Lamictal (ID 93126)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2011. erowid.org/exp/93126

DOSE:     Methoxetamine
      Pharms - Quetiapine
      Pharms - Lamotrigine

I'll keep this short and sweet. Methoxetamine does nothing to me, even if I take high dosages IV. With my friends it is a nice party drug when in a dance place with music and lights because it tends to trigger synesthesia and in that sort of environment people don't get too freaked out.

For me, though, it seems to put me in an active mood and bring me out of the depression part of my bi-polar disorder.

I take Seroquel and Lamictal. Perhaps that interaction causes this effect on me.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93126