Shaman Women, Plant Medicine, & Psychedelics Salon
This event will examine different ways that power can be misused in ceremonies that use plants as sacraments, and practical steps that participants can take to protect themselves.
Vancouver Canada, Nov 14 - 15, 2014
25D-NBOMelated
2C-D-NBOMe
by Psyke
Citation:   Psyke. "25D-NBOMelated: An Experience with 2C-D-NBOMe (ID 91460)". Erowid.org. Jun 12, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91460

DOSE: 1600 ug buccal 25D-NBOMe (blotter / tab)

So I finally got around to experimenting with this one. I put two 800 mcg blotters (25d-nbome) between my upper gum and cheek. I tried to swallow my spit as little as possible but I ended up doing it a tad bit too often; probably resulting in a lighter experience. I never took the blotters out of my gum until I went to bed approximately 7 hours later.

The result was a thoughtful and slighty trippy mindscape. Deep thoughts were abundant and easy to ponder from various angles. Introspective in a flexible, un-forced way unlike 2c-e. Thought a lot about current relationships ongoing in my life.

Slight visual disturbances but nothing of note; very mellow. I spent some of the trip contemplating life in my hot tub. I spent the majority of the trip reading Pihkal which was very rewarding being in the shoes of Ann as she first tries DOB and 2c-t-2.

Tried to sleep at about T+5.00 hours in but couldn't sleep until about T+8.00. It's worth noting that I'm usually an insomniac and I didn't (nor do I usually) take any benzo's or smoke any cannibiniods.

I should probably mention that it left me with a 'thirst for the erotic' also. I would indeed repeat the experience when introspection and relaxation is wanted.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91460