Special Erowid T-shirt Offer
Join at the $30 Low Income Level and get an Erowid shirt
w/ a discontinued or slightly misprinted design (usually $45).
Started to Get Really Hooked
Gabapentin
by xlPsycholx
Citation:   xlPsycholx. "Started to Get Really Hooked: An Experience with Gabapentin (ID 89216)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2011. erowid.org/exp/89216

DOSE: 6000 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (capsule)

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!] I also notice that when I smoke a cigarette that it increases my high and makes my eyes keep wanting to look down, weird in a way I know but itís true. I, as Iíve stated before along with a lot of other people taking this medication, experience extreme increased social ability which is ďTheĒ main reason I take this medication so I can interact with my friends and complete strangers. I am able to carry out conversation like no other, though I do catch myself ranting on and on and getting off topic very frequently. There really to me is no other kind of medication like this, I would say Iím addicted to it but whenever I run out I donít really feel the need for it but rather would just like to have it so I can get out of the house if you know what I mean.

I donít recommend anyone taking Gabapentin like I do cause I can only imagine the risks Iím taking.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 89216