It's Erowid's September Public Support Drive!
September is our annual public support drive, when we ask YOU to join with the community to support reliable, independent drug information and help us get more unique contributors than ever before in a single month. [details]

Donate by Bitcoin
Started to Get Really Hooked
Gabapentin
by xlPsycholx
Citation:   xlPsycholx. "Started to Get Really Hooked: An Experience with Gabapentin (ID 89216)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2011. erowid.org/exp/89216

DOSE: 6000 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (capsule)

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!] I also notice that when I smoke a cigarette that it increases my high and makes my eyes keep wanting to look down, weird in a way I know but itís true. I, as Iíve stated before along with a lot of other people taking this medication, experience extreme increased social ability which is ďTheĒ main reason I take this medication so I can interact with my friends and complete strangers. I am able to carry out conversation like no other, though I do catch myself ranting on and on and getting off topic very frequently. There really to me is no other kind of medication like this, I would say Iím addicted to it but whenever I run out I donít really feel the need for it but rather would just like to have it so I can get out of the house if you know what I mean.

I donít recommend anyone taking Gabapentin like I do cause I can only imagine the risks Iím taking.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 89216