Help Erowid Reach A New High!
September is our annual public support drive, when we ask YOU to join with the community to support reliable, independent drug information and help us get more unique contributors than ever before in a single month.

Donate by Bitcoin
Overwhelming Trip
5 MEO-DALT & and Napthylpyrovalerone
by barafundle
Citation:   barafundle. "Overwhelming Trip: An Experience with 5 MEO-DALT & and Napthylpyrovalerone (ID 85621)". Erowid.org. Jun 28, 2010. erowid.org/exp/85621

DOSE:   IV 5-MeO-DALT
    IV Napthylpyrovalerone

BODY WEIGHT: 63.5 kg

Previous drugs taken -- Pot/grass -- amphetamines -- acid/LSD -- ecstacy -- heroin -- cocaine -- crack cocaine -- various Bezodiazapines Mephedrone -- BK(MDMA) and other RCs similar like MDPV. All injected at one time except Pot/grass, LSD and ecstacy

T+0min -- I prepared the 5 MEO-DALT (5-10mg) for injection wish a little amount of Naphyrone (5mg) too as previously Id tried them both orally in a capsual and enjoyed it lots.

T+3min -- Injection site found and inserted, injection went smoothly in right forearm.

T+4 -- 5min -- IMMIDIEATLY I lost control. I knew I was tripping, but it was soooo intense I couldnt think straight enough to tell myself it was a drug which would wear off in time like Ive done on acid and mushrooms.

T+5 -- 30min approx -- I wandered around my room, knowing I should do something but not what. I tried to turn the music off, which was soothing at the start of the album (mogwai -- come on die young) but by the time certain songs came on it had to go off, but I couldnt barely touch the keypad, let alone figure out how to turn it off so I eventually found the mute and used that. Also during this time I was battling myself-- I KNEW it was a drug but it hit me so quickly and intensely and hard and overwhelmingly it was so tough to get my brain to accept it. I had imaginings of waking my parents and telling them gibberish and being taken to hospital or worse.

T+35min -- I was totally back to baseline. No after effects at all except a HEALTHY respect for this. This was not in the slightest enjoyable and I sincerely believe if it had lasted longer (the trip) then I wouldnt be in my own bed tonight and I would have woke my parents.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85621