Do you know about EcstasyData.org?
It's a project of Erowid Center that does anonymous laboratory testing of street
ecstasy/molly (as well as other drugs) and publishes the results. [Check it Out]
Sleeping Pill Addiction
Zolpidem (Ambien)
by Jackie Myers
Citation:   Jackie Myers. "Sleeping Pill Addiction: An Experience with Zolpidem (Ambien) (ID 80422)". Erowid.org. Aug 6, 2009. erowid.org/exp/80422

DOSE: 10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (daily)

I was given Ambien in 1997 in order to alleviate my insomnia. My insomnia is closely connected to my Bipolar Disorder. When I began seeing commercials for the temporary use of Ambien, I began to question why I was still on it. I tried to stop on my own, but became very anxious and upset each time I went to bed. It's 12 years later and I've been taking 10mg every single night since first being prescribed.

Exp Year: 1997ExpID: 80422