Take 3 minutes to write a review of Erowid
Cotton Music and a Swollen Face
Kratom
by P
Citation:   P. "Cotton Music and a Swollen Face: An Experience with Kratom (ID 79456)". Erowid.org. Jun 18, 2009. erowid.org/exp/79456

DOSE: T+ 0:00 6 g oral Kratom (powder / crystals)
  T+ 24:00 12 g oral Kratom (powder / crystals)

I bought 2oz of Bali Premium Kratom powder.

I was first time user, thus I took only around 6grams of powder on day #1. Effects started appearing relatively fast, after 10-20 minutes I started feeling warm feeling in stomach, momentum force when moving head and music felt softer, almost cotton-like. As time passed by nausea started appearing. It was relatively mild, but enough to stick fingers in throat and puke. That night I had extremely good sleep, I slept long and woke up well rested.

Second day experience was significantly worse. I took larger dose, perhaps around 12g. I felt more nausea, no positive side effects what so ever. This was major let down and I simply threw up all powder I had left in my stomach. It also made me sleepy and my face had swollen up a bit.

I will never do kratom again.

BTW: I am unable to cum the day after consumption.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 79456