Simply Amazing
Spice Product ('Arctic Synergy')
by Commando420
Citation:   Commando420. "Simply Amazing: An Experience with Spice Product ('Arctic Synergy') (ID 78604)". Erowid.org. Jun 2, 2009. erowid.org/exp/78604

DOSE: 1.5 bowls smoked Products - Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids

I have tried just about all the Spice blends available including gold, tropical, arctic, and diamond. But Arctic is by far the most potent and MJ-like high I have ever experienced! It was so good in fact that I quit smoking bud!

The effects come on in 10 minutes and are intense waves of relaxation, feeling carefree, munchies, red eyes, etc. All the same side effects of MJ besides paranoia.

Overall I can't say how happy I am with this. Even though it contains the synthetic cannabonoid JWH-018 that doesn't bother me. I have done a lot of research on this chemical and I honestly do not think its any more harmful than THC but this is all speculation since more research and testing needs to be done.

I have not noticed any negative effects except during one burn I had a bit of stomach discomfort but I think it was due to my diet that day as it hasn't happened since. No hangover or lethargy the next day either which is great since weed tended to make me feel very lazy and unmotivated even the next morning.

All in all I give this product 2 thumbs up! I recommend anyone able to obtain it to give it a shot, you will NOT be disappointed! It will eventually be scheduled in the US so grab them while you can!!

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 78604