Donate During our Public Support Drive
Help Erowid reach a new high of 924 unique contributors in September! Support independent information about recreational drugs by donating today!

Donate by Bitcoin
Never Again Snorting This Stuff
Gabapentin
by silicon_plague
Citation:   silicon_plague. "Never Again Snorting This Stuff: An Experience with Gabapentin (ID 77321)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2009. erowid.org/exp/77321

DOSE: 300 mg insufflated Pharms - Gabapentin (powder / crystals)

I decided one night to snort a 300MG Gabapentin capsule. I dumped the capsule on to the plate and snorted it. I came to one conclusion and that is to tell you that please whatever you do, don't take this crap up your nose. It's by far the worst tasting stuff I have ever done. Within 30 seconds of snorting the pill I began to taste the drip. Less than a minute later, I puked. Trying to clear out the drip I put some water up my nose which only succeeded in helping me taste a crap load more of it causing me to puke again.

Now that I have my nose cleared out I can't really taste it anymore, but I will never ever do that again. I feel nothing good out of doing this. It's definitly not worth it. It was smooth and there was no burning, but it was not worth it.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77321