Erowid is a one-of-a-kind resource
We are an educational non-profit dedicated to providing a balanced
examination of psychoactive drugs and drug use--to reduce harms,
improve benefits, and support appropriate policies. The site is made
possible by $5, $10, and $50 donations from visitors. Please pitch in!
Ashamed
Alcohol
by Regret
Citation:   Regret. "Ashamed: An Experience with Alcohol (ID 75949)". Erowid.org. Jan 9, 2009. erowid.org/exp/75949

DOSE:   repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

I am now a senior in high school and thought I was done with my sophmore/junior drunk self who would reach up girls shirts and touch their backs when I was really drunk. This had not happened in a very very long time so when I began drinking this night I was not worried.

It began with a 12 pack of some brew that I had and was giving my friend j some until the keg arrived for the party he was throwing. When j's keg got there I played a few games of beer pong. Thinking I was pacing myself good at the time. Where I messed up was when I began to chug every beer that the other team made which made me in a pure state of inebriation. One of the things I hate most in life had occured again, I was reaching up girls shirts yet once again. My memory is hazy but I remember the girl saying STOP TOUCHING ME and I simply replied with a 'I'm not' even though I obviously was.

Well moral of the story is alcohol is very powerful and can make you act a damn fool. As of now I am extremely embarrassed and am leaving you with these words to be careful and know your limits because I defianently did not last night.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 75949