Shaman Women, Plant Medicine, & Psychedelics Salon
This event will examine different ways that power can be misused in ceremonies that use plants as sacraments, and practical steps that participants can take to protect themselves.
Vancouver Canada, Nov 14 - 15, 2014
Ashamed
Alcohol
by Regret
Citation:   Regret. "Ashamed: An Experience with Alcohol (ID 75949)". Erowid.org. Jan 9, 2009. erowid.org/exp/75949

DOSE:   repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

I am now a senior in high school and thought I was done with my sophmore/junior drunk self who would reach up girls shirts and touch their backs when I was really drunk. This had not happened in a very very long time so when I began drinking this night I was not worried.

It began with a 12 pack of some brew that I had and was giving my friend j some until the keg arrived for the party he was throwing. When j's keg got there I played a few games of beer pong. Thinking I was pacing myself good at the time. Where I messed up was when I began to chug every beer that the other team made which made me in a pure state of inebriation. One of the things I hate most in life had occured again, I was reaching up girls shirts yet once again. My memory is hazy but I remember the girl saying STOP TOUCHING ME and I simply replied with a 'I'm not' even though I obviously was.

Well moral of the story is alcohol is very powerful and can make you act a damn fool. As of now I am extremely embarrassed and am leaving you with these words to be careful and know your limits because I defianently did not last night.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 75949