Follow @Erowid on Twitter!
Potential
4-Fluoroamphetamine
by CrakkBakk
Citation:   CrakkBakk. "Potential: An Experience with 4-Fluoroamphetamine (ID 71356)". Erowid.org. May 18, 2009. erowid.org/exp/71356

DOSE: T+ 0:00 50 mg oral 4-Fluoroamphetamine
  T+ 2:40   smoked 4-Fluoroamphetamine
  T+ 0:00   smoked 4-Fluoroamphetamine
  T+ 0:00   smoked 4-Fluoroamphetamine
  T+ 0:00     Pharms - Lamotrigine (daily)

50mg experience report of 4FlouroAmphetamine (4FMP/4FMA/4flo etc)

Me: male, 160lb, extensive drug history regarding meth, MDMA and ecstasy pills. Prescribed Lamictol for Bipolar Disorder.
Girlfriend: female, 100lbs, moderate drug history regarding meth, MDMA and ecstasy pills. No prescriptions

My mindset: relaxed yet excited to try a new drug
Inentions: Have a good time w/ gf via empathetic effects/euphoria
Stomache: empty

GF appeared happy yet a bit worried about trying a new drug and ate about 1 hour before hand.

T0:00: GF and I take 50mg of 4FlouroAmpehtamine orally.

T0:40: I'm feeling something for sure but it could be placebo at this point. It feels like a slight come up on MDMA but no stimulation at all. GF is feeling stimulation. I'm feely happy, not euphoric.

T1:10: I'm feeling stimulated, but not in a twacked sort of way. Hard to explain the feeling, best left as 'passive energy.' GF feels twacked out to a degree. I feel very, very euphoric, in a MDMA like way. I feel MDMA like effects more then amphetamine effects, which I sort of feel at this point. I'm perspiring a little bit and the window is open. Studying seems plausible, but I would much rather flirt w/ my girl. GF says this would help her study.

T1:30 I feel like any of the stimulation I had is aleviating, not sure exactly. I know that when I am rolling and I think I'm going to drop off soon I will, so I'm trying not to think about it and just record effects. I still feel really good, not as much MDMA-like as before but still significant. When I concentrate, I can actually make waves of MDMA-like euphoria come back.

T2:00: I'm definitley not feeling as good as before but I'm not crashing. I still feel good. I feel like at the end of an MDMA roll.

2:40 I'm still feeling the same, not crashed at all. I decide to vaporize ~50mg between my girl and I. I feel very high again, not as much as the 1:10 point. Good booster dose.

How I felt at peak: Very MDMA-like except not as strong empathy wise. Stimulation was great, it was like taking a ecstasy pill w/ an amphetamine in it as that you can dance and do stuff easily (Pure MDMA relaxes me) but it had no come down, as well as not any kick to it.

I vaporized it two more times later that night, w/ effects lowering each time. The last time I smoked I did not get high at all.

I could sleep great on this, even after vaporizing it.

I think the magic dose is going to be around 80-120mg.

Problems: none, literally.
After effects: sleep was fine, didn't feel crashed at all the next morning, neither did I feel 'e tarded.'

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71356