Donate $125 and get a fantastic hand-made glass molecule.
(Choose from chemicals like serotonin, caffeine, mescaline, DMT, or MDMA!)
Got Drunk With Less Alcohol
Oxycodone (Oxycontin), Alcohol (Vodka) & Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Daniiil
Citation:   Daniiil. "Got Drunk With Less Alcohol: An Experience with Oxycodone (Oxycontin), Alcohol (Vodka) & Amphetamines (Adderall) (ID 69966)". Erowid.org. May 24, 2008. erowid.org/exp/69966

DOSE: T+ 0:00 10 mg oral Pharms - Oxycodone (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00 2 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  T+ 2:00 20 mg oral Pharms - Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:00 2 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  T+ 2:30 20 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:30 5 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

Well, the day started off with me mixing 10 mg of oxy into a 2 shots of vodka. It was fine, not feeling anything too special but being cautious I ended up waiting about 2 hours to see if anything happened. Well all it did was get me more drunk with less alcohol, and I have high tolerance.

After 2 hours passed I take 20 more mg of oxycontin and start to drink vodka, after about 30 min I'm feeling a mixture of drunkness and euphoria. I've had around 200ml of vodka at that point. At this point I take some adderall, don't really know what it did since it was the first time I tried it but I received an energy boost shortly after taking it. I continue to drink and ended up with around a half litre and being tipsy, which is a great thing for me since it takes much much much more alcohol for me to feel tipsy.

This was a great way for me to feel alcohol again and I loved and cherished every moment of it.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69966