Two Days Left in Erowid's Public Support Drive!
September is our annual public support drive, when we ask YOU to join with the community to support reliable, independent drug information and help us get more unique contributors than ever before in a single month. [details]

Donate by Bitcoin
Got Drunk With Less Alcohol
Oxycodone (Oxycontin), Alcohol (Vodka) & Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Daniiil
Citation:   Daniiil. "Got Drunk With Less Alcohol: An Experience with Oxycodone (Oxycontin), Alcohol (Vodka) & Amphetamines (Adderall) (ID 69966)". Erowid.org. May 24, 2008. erowid.org/exp/69966

DOSE: T+ 0:00 10 mg oral Pharms - Oxycodone (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00 2 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  T+ 2:00 20 mg oral Pharms - Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:00 2 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  T+ 2:30 20 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:30 5 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

Well, the day started off with me mixing 10 mg of oxy into a 2 shots of vodka. It was fine, not feeling anything too special but being cautious I ended up waiting about 2 hours to see if anything happened. Well all it did was get me more drunk with less alcohol, and I have high tolerance.

After 2 hours passed I take 20 more mg of oxycontin and start to drink vodka, after about 30 min I'm feeling a mixture of drunkness and euphoria. I've had around 200ml of vodka at that point. At this point I take some adderall, don't really know what it did since it was the first time I tried it but I received an energy boost shortly after taking it. I continue to drink and ended up with around a half litre and being tipsy, which is a great thing for me since it takes much much much more alcohol for me to feel tipsy.

This was a great way for me to feel alcohol again and I loved and cherished every moment of it.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69966