You've Helped Erowid Reach New Heights!
More than 1,060 of you donated during our Public Support Drive
Thanks for supporting reliable harm-reduction information about psychoactive drugs!
28-Hour Rollercoaster
Meclizine
by Sampson S.
Citation:   Sampson S.. "28-Hour Rollercoaster: An Experience with Meclizine (ID 68861)". Erowid.org. Feb 5, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68861

DOSE: 100 mg oral Pharms - Meclizine (pill / tablet)

At 1 P.M. I took four prescription meclizine at 25 mg each. I felt the effects in about an hour. Overall its a very calming, chill, relaxed thing. However, every once in awhile I was seized by paranoia lasting no more than 2 minutes. I reached several peaks and had just about as much of a more elevated high, as I did with a semi-constant 'standard' high.

I woke up around nine the next morning and I was still feeling the effects of the meclizine, it was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the day and whenever I could I hung out in the sun, which definetly incresed the high. Another great thing to do on meclizine, as with most drugs, was to just chill and listen to music. Around 5 P.M. the day after I took it I experienced an abrupt crash, but really I just sort of returned to normal very quickly. It was easy to hide at that dosage and I was still a functioning member of society only with a few perks. Overall it was very enjoyable and I look forward to the next time.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 68861