Erowid Needs Your End-of-the-Year Support
We're an educational non-profit dedicated to providing a balanced
examination of psychoactive drugs and drug use--to reduce harms,
improve benefits, and support appropriate policies. The site is made
possible by $5, $10, and $50 donations from visitors. Please pitch in!
6 Hour Ride
H. B. Woodrose & Ephedrine
by LSDChem
Citation:   LSDChem. "6 Hour Ride: An Experience with H. B. Woodrose & Ephedrine (ID 6818)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2002. erowid.org/exp/6818

DOSE: 10 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (ground / crushed)
  12.5 mg oral Ephedrine (pill / tablet)

I got off work with a terrible headach, and had 10 B. H. seeds And 1 ephedrine pill ready to go. I timed myself; I ingested the seeds one by one drinking strawberry soda to flush the taste I didn't chew the seeds up I just broke them in my mouth then splashed the soda back and swallowed. Last after all the seeds I took down the ephedrine.

I read that woodrose is a quick trip 30 minutes and you peak beganing to fall slowly, not for me. 30 minutes went by nothing but the smallest amount of nausea. I walked around for about 45 minutes going to a few close stores getting my smokes and drinks, like O.J, but I never needed it. I went home at about my first hour of ingestion and laid down. I kind of slept for another hour. When I woke up I felt like I was drunk, so I decided to go downstairs, and smoke a black & mild. When I got down stairs and began smokeing the fun began I felt like I was so happy, and excited when I listened to the music I got so into it.

About 15 minutes later The awsome feeling became so intense I had to close my eyes for several minutes. I have done a lot of drugs out there and I swear this was the greatest experiance I have ever had. I'm comparing this to acid & XTC together, which could not beat this, I have done those together many times because I thought you couldn't get any better, And I was wrong. I found myself haveing trouble walking, but not in a bad way I felt like I was as High as I could get.

I had done 1 hit of acid the weekend before and caught visuals, but my mind had trouble conversating, but not on woodrose I could talk for hours with some club homeies. I was in XTC. I reset my clock when I new I was peaking, and the total ride from high to low lasted 6 hours + 2 hour come on I had very few visuals, but I was on this ride for a high, and damn I got it.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 6818