Fundamental #10: Decide how much to use and measure dosages carefully.
Recreational Use
Pregabalin (Lyrica)
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Recreational Use: An Experience with Pregabalin (Lyrica) (ID 67884)". Erowid.org. Jan 9, 2008. erowid.org/exp/67884

DOSE:   repeated oral Pharms - Pregabalin (capsule)
    repeated insufflated Pharms - Pregabalin (capsule)

I used to have a prescription to Lyrica, given to me by my neurologist for migraines. In various doses this drug can be a lot of fun. I would alwas do way more than all of my friends, so I would always start them off slow, usually between 150-300 mg. We would eat and/or snort the contents of a capsule. The snorting process is smooth and doesn't burn. The effects of the drug kick in after about 45 minutes eaten and about 1-5 minutes snorted. The high is greatly euphoric and equilibrium get disrupted. People high on the drug slur their speech and stumble into walls and other objects. If done in low doses, sedation can occur, however all of the people I have done it with get energetic, talkative, and uninhibited. If you like highs like Ambien or opiates you might enjoy this one. Most peoples complaints are that it lasts so long (about 6 hours) or that it gets them too high.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67884