Dear Erowid Readers: We're a small nonprofit that runs the top drug information website in the world. We have only 4 staff but serve 12 million users, and have costs like any big website: servers, power, office space, programs, and staff. To protect our independence, we don't run ads or take government funds. If everyone reading this gave $3, our fundraising would be done today. If Erowid is useful to you, take a minute to keep it online and ad-free another year!
Donate by Bitcoin
Thanks Step-Mommy
Alprazolam
by NoThoughts
Citation:   NoThoughts. "Thanks Step-Mommy: An Experience with Alprazolam (ID 65489)". Erowid.org. Sep 3, 2007. erowid.org/exp/65489

DOSE:   oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I have had anxiety for as long as I can remember, but once I entered high school it got worse than I had ever imagined. I started to self medicate, the best thing I ever found was my step mothers xanax.

I started with just two .5mg but I loved the feeling so much that I soon ended up taking up to six pills (3.5mg) it made every breath completely fullfilling, and each touch gental and comfurting. my head always felt empty, not only was I extremly light headed, but my anxiety was gone and I just simply wasnt thinking.

I dont know how I would have gotten through high school without xanax

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 65489