We Need 565 More Donors in 9 Days
September is our annual public support drive, when we ask YOU to join with the community to support reliable, independent drug information and help us get more unique contributors than ever before in a single month. [details]

Donate by Bitcoin
Thanks Step-Mommy
Alprazolam
by NoThoughts
Citation:   NoThoughts. "Thanks Step-Mommy: An Experience with Alprazolam (ID 65489)". Erowid.org. Sep 3, 2007. erowid.org/exp/65489

DOSE:   oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I have had anxiety for as long as I can remember, but once I entered high school it got worse than I had ever imagined. I started to self medicate, the best thing I ever found was my step mothers xanax.

I started with just two .5mg but I loved the feeling so much that I soon ended up taking up to six pills (3.5mg) it made every breath completely fullfilling, and each touch gental and comfurting. my head always felt empty, not only was I extremly light headed, but my anxiety was gone and I just simply wasnt thinking.

I dont know how I would have gotten through high school without xanax

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 65489