Help Erowid win a 2014 Nonprofit Award!
...by rating and reviewing us at Great Nonprofits
Altered Actions
Triazolam
by Molotov
Citation:   Molotov. "Altered Actions: An Experience with Triazolam (ID 64598)". Erowid.org. Mar 20, 2010. erowid.org/exp/64598

DOSE: .5 mg oral Pharms - Triazolam (pill / tablet)

I got prescribed Triazolam .25mg and was told to take 2 of them before bed I have bad insomnia and can not fall asleep on my own. These pills seem to last a really long time ( I need around 11 hours of sleep now a day)so when I have to be up at a certain time in the morning I have to make sure I have taken my pills 11 hours b4 I have to get up, allot of times I will have to take my pills and then stay up for a few extra hours because I donít like going to bed at 9pm if I have to be up at 8 the next day it runes a chunk of my social life. During the few extra hours I am awake while the Triazolam has kicked in I notice that my coordination is slightly off I will almost run into walls but I do have most control of my body my thoughts, which seem normal at the time are not I get extra happy and allot more talkativeness and am way more willing to do crazy things with my friends which I am not normally up for when im sober. Everything is kind of slow but it seems like I will remember everything that happened I honestly believe that I will remember all that happened but come the morning when I wake up all I can remember is bits and pieces of only the exciting stuff that happened.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64598