Two Days Left in Erowid's Public Support Drive!
September is our annual public support drive, when we ask YOU to join with the community to support reliable, independent drug information and help us get more unique contributors than ever before in a single month. [details]

Donate by Bitcoin
The Golden Root
Rhodiola Rosea
by Dan
Citation:   Dan. "The Golden Root: An Experience with Rhodiola Rosea (ID 62902)". Erowid.org. Jul 19, 2007. erowid.org/exp/62902

DOSE: 350 mg oral Rhodiola rosea (daily)

Rhodiola rosea is wonderful!

I have been consuming 350mg. r. rosea in pill form every morning for the past month. In retrospective summary, I can say the following:

- r. rosea is mentally stimulating, yet does not contain any of the negative effects associated with other stimulants I have used, such as caffeine or amphetamine.

- r. rosea increases physical endurance, easily noticed in aerobic activities such as running, and swimming.

- r. rosea provides me with a clear state-of-mind, and a general sense of peace.

- r. rosea was helpful to me in simultaneous cessation of my tobacco and amphetamine addictions.

- r. rosea is wonderful.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62902