Erowid is a one-of-a-kind resource
We are an educational non-profit dedicated to providing a balanced
examination of psychoactive drugs and drug use--to reduce harms,
improve benefits, and support appropriate policies. The site is made
possible by $5, $10, and $50 donations from visitors. Please pitch in!
Sweet Night
Alprazolam (Xanax), Cocaine, Alcohol & Cannabis
by Mila/Mila
Citation:   Mila/Mila. "Sweet Night: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax), Cocaine, Alcohol & Cannabis (ID 57935)". Erowid.org. Apr 27, 2008. erowid.org/exp/57935

DOSE: 1.0 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  5 glasses oral Alcohol (liquid)
  1.0 g insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  1.0 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)

So I'm big on xanax. Bars are just awesome. I知 not prescribed to them so I end up paying a lot of money per bar (about 5 bucks) but it's worth it because they're just amazing. Floating, comfortable in any position, horny and happy. It's amazing. So I took a bar one night as I had been drinking. Now normally I like to mix pills and alcohol, especially xanax and alcohol, but tonight my friend came by with a bunch of nice blow. We tried it out and me and my friends each got a bag.

So 5 lines into it, I notice the xanax has completely worn off and I知 back on my paranoid cocaine feeling that I always get when I do it. No matter how much alcohol I drink, I知 just irritated and paranoid and needing more all night long. So I知 practically sober at this point except obviously I知 not, but in my head all I think is depressing and anxious thoughts, which the xanax had originally reduced tremendously.

Anyway, I continued doing my bag because it was there and just got even hornier. Eventually all I wanted was to have sex and smoke some weed. I took out my bong and we smoked a few packs. That was excellent. Everything I was experiencing sort of came rushing back but it was all blurred behind a cannabis haze. So I was horny and happy and still anxious but in a good docile way and I wasn稚 really thinking paranoid things but more like disconnecting from everything for a while. Then I got my much deserved sex and passed on out. Of course I get hazy in the morning as to what the hell happened the previous night but that痴 expected with xanax taken by itself. So yeah. Great night.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57935