Donate $125 and get a fantastic hand-made glass molecule.
(Choose from chemicals like serotonin, caffeine, mescaline, DMT, or MDMA!)
Sharp, Fuzzy, Euphoric
Clonazepam (Klonopin), Alcohol - Beer & Cannabis
by Electrovotolato
Citation:   Electrovotolato. "Sharp, Fuzzy, Euphoric: An Experience with Clonazepam (Klonopin), Alcohol - Beer & Cannabis (ID 57717)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2009. erowid.org/exp/57717

DOSE: T+ 0:00 40 oz oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 1:00 1.0 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 1:30 0.5 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 2:00 1.0 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I was in my friends' room at around 10:00 working on a painting while drinking a 40 of Colt 45. They had all snorted several lines of klonopin before I got there, and were acting in a way that could only be described as 'silly.' Stumbling around, laughing giddily at small things, etc. I finished my 40 at around 10:30.

At 11:00, I asked my friends, given their state, if I would be able to keep working on the painting if I blew some lines as well. They said I'd be fine, and although I was skeptical, I snorted two 0.5mg pills' worth and resumed my work. Within 5 minutes, my body was tingling. As time went on, I found that I thoroughly enjoyed any type of motion - specifically in my legs. I was, for the most part, stationary at a drafting table this whole time.

After approximately 15 minutes, I decided to take a break to move around the room, and immediately realized that I was far more influenced than I previously thought. I had a slight buzz going from the 40, but aside from that, my mind was fully there. On the other hand, my body was doing its own thing.

Around 11:30, I crushed up another 0.5mg pill and snorted it. This hit me almost instantly, I was loopy, reveling in a much more intense version of the soma shakes.

I stopped keeping track of time at this point, but not too long after the last line, we packed a couple bongs and finished them off in short order. My mind was in a warm, fuzzy place, but at the same time I was still thinking very clearly. I was able to buckle down and control my motor skills enough to do more work on the painting, with no mistakes.

I went to bed at around 1:00 am and enjoyed a blissful sleep. I overslept for my class in the morning, but that was more a product of not caring enough to get up. I didn't feel at all groggy.

I don't know if I'll be trying klonopin again any time soon, due to its availability and the potential for addiction, but if it comes around once in a while, I certainly wouldn't turn it down.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57717