Erowid is a one-of-a-kind resource
We are an educational non-profit dedicated to providing a balanced
examination of psychoactive drugs and drug use--to reduce harms,
improve benefits, and support appropriate policies. The site is made
possible by $5, $10, and $50 donations from visitors. Please pitch in!
Cooled Sinus, Calmed Body
Clonazepam (Klonopin)
by Erised
Citation:   Erised. "Cooled Sinus, Calmed Body: An Experience with Clonazepam (Klonopin) (ID 54560)". Erowid.org. Jun 10, 2007. erowid.org/exp/54560

DOSE: 1.0 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)

While at work one day, a friend and co-worker asked if I wanted to try a 'Klonopin'. He Explained what Clonazepan was, and I said sure, I'll try them. I Decided on insufflation as I wanted to experience the effects quicker because I had a long work night ahead of me. I was in fear of a burning sensation, especially after some recent insufflation experiences with cyclobenzaprine. Instead, I was greeted with a pleasant, cooling sensation to my mucus membranes much like the feeling of a menthol cigarette.

The effects began within approximately two minutes, and full effects began within five minutes. The effects are much like a recreational use of hydrocodone, but more euphoric and less 'cloudy', as I can say. As I layed down on a pile of bags of flour (I work at a pizza parlor), I concentrated on my euphoric 'drift' and felt in total bliss and pharmecutical happiness. It was, least to say, quite pleasant.

The full peak effects subsided fully after approximately four hours and after a good nights sleep, all effects had diminished by morning (an eight hours sleep begun five hours after insufflation). This pharmecutical is quite pleasant.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54560