We Need -97 More Donors in 9 Days
September is our annual public support drive, when we ask YOU to join with the community to support reliable, independent drug information and help us get more unique contributors than ever before in a single month. [details]

Donate by Bitcoin
Thinking about Snorting?
Fluoxetine (Prozac)
by Nosecandy
Citation:   Nosecandy. "Thinking about Snorting?: An Experience with Fluoxetine (Prozac) (ID 54146)". Erowid.org. Jun 10, 2007. erowid.org/exp/54146

DOSE: 40 mg insufflated Pharms - Fluoxetine (ground / crushed)

I wish this was here the first time I stupidly tried snorting my Prozac pills in a desperate attempt to try and disconnect myself from the world a little further.

I figured, I had snorted cocaine and Xanax, what could be wrong with Prozac? So I took apart the pill and was surprised at the amount of powder that came out of the pill. I cut it up into lines as I would normally with coke, and went on a little researching to find out if it's been done before and if it even does anything.

I found nothing, so being to lab rat that I am, I just decided to go for it and I snorted down my first line.

OW.

It burned so bad, my nose felt like it was on fire from my nostril, to my nasal cavity and down my throat, like I snorted Tobasco sauce. My eyes watered for 15 minutes and tears poured down my cheeks. Inside my nose was throbbing and burning and the pain was so bad I didn't even notice anything other than pain. I couldn't even bother with any more lines and promptly trashed the rest of it.

It took an hour and a half for the pain to die down and the nasty drip to stop. It does nothing... so don't do it!

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54146