Dear Erowid Readers: We're a small nonprofit that runs the top drug information website in the world. We have only 4 staff but serve 12 million users, and have costs like any big website: servers, power, office space, programs, and staff. To protect our independence, we don't run ads or take government funds. If everyone reading this gave $3, our fundraising would be done today. If Erowid is useful to you, take a minute to keep it online and ad-free another year!
Donate by Bitcoin
Sweet Sleep
Mirtazapine (Remeron)
by Eazy E
Citation:   Eazy E. "Sweet Sleep: An Experience with Mirtazapine (Remeron) (ID 53694)". Erowid.org. Jun 8, 2006. erowid.org/exp/53694

DOSE:   oral ?? (daily)

I have used Remeron a lot to help me sleep. It helps some with depression although I found that meditating and praying to God helped my depression more.

Anyways, here is what I have experienced on remeron.

First of all crazy dreams, very intense and vivid.

Some cravings for sweets when on it, it makes me hungry sometimes.

When I started taking it the remeron makes me sleep for like 24 hours straight.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53694