Do you suport Erowid's mission?
Donate during our 924 in September drive and help us provide
free, reliable, and practical information about psychoactive drugs!
Blue and White pills
Diazepam (Valium) & Codeine
by Desktop phychonaut
Citation:   Desktop phychonaut. "Blue and White pills: An Experience with Diazepam (Valium) & Codeine (ID 53318)". Erowid.org. Jan 1, 2008. erowid.org/exp/53318

DOSE: 20 mg oral Pharms - Diazepam (pill / tablet)
  400 mg oral Codeine (pill / tablet)
  2.5 g oral Acetaminophen (pill / tablet)

At 9pm I was at my computer doing nothing so I decided to experiment by mixing drugs.

I took:

2x 10mg blue valium (diazepam) pill

6x white 60mg codeine phosphate pills

5x white co-codamol OTC pills 8/500

So all together it was 400mg of codeine and 20mg of valium and 2.5g of paracetamol. Prior to mixing these drugs I looked up on the internet that they have interactions but in hospitals they mix valium with morphine so I ignored that. The mindset I was in at the time was calm but bored I had not eaten for 4 hours so my stomach was basically empty.

So I then took the hand full of pills with a pint of water and sat there and waited.
40 minutes later and I was listening to SOAD at the time I started to feel the warmth and mild euphoria set in with a slight itchiness. I was in a very blissful warm euphoric state witch nothing could harm me. Probably the affect of the valium amplifying the codeine.

The whole experience lasted about 3 and a half hours with the only side affect being mild itchiness and a dry mouth. At about 1am I went to sleep had very strange but nice dreams and I awoke at about 11am I had a mild hangover feeling with a very dry mouth I also had urinary retention but I just ran the tap and that went away. So my conclusion is that it was a very good experience using only drugs I got from the internet and the doctors. It was a very nice high witch definitely is worth it for the mild side affects in the morning.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53318