Help Erowid Reach New Heights!
Contribute during Erowid's September Public Support Drive
Be one of 924 contributors and help make this our biggest month ever.
Weird High
Amitriptyline
by Sandiegoganjaman
Citation:   Sandiegoganjaman. "Weird High: An Experience with Amitriptyline (ID 52394)". Erowid.org. Jun 16, 2007. erowid.org/exp/52394

DOSE: 75 mg oral Pharms - Amitriptyline (pill / tablet)

I had 3 25mg Amitriptyline pills I decided to try them. I did this around 10.00 AM, I had a empty stomach so I ate half of a power bar and a banana. I took 3 pills but had a hard time getting them down, I usually can get pills down really easily but yesterday I was gagging and shit. I wasn't really paying attention to when I took them but I was thinking probably about 1 1/2 hours before it hit me. I ordered pizza which I forgot about then it hit me before the pizza came I was super drowsy. The pizza guy came and I could hardly walk to the door. I ate some pizza and went to bed.

When I woke up I was super dizzy but for some reason it was fun. At about 2.30 PM my mom picked me up to take me to her house. When I got there I slept I woke up around 5.00 when my dad picked us up. Then came the comedown stomach hurt like a bitch shiting like crazy. But the overall I liked the Amitriptyline experience.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52394