Dear Erowid Readers: We're a small nonprofit that runs the top drug information website in the world. We have only 4 staff but serve 12 million users, and have costs like any big website: servers, power, office space, programs, and staff. To protect our independence, we don't run ads or take government funds. If everyone reading this gave $3, our fundraising would be done today. If Erowid is useful to you, take a minute to keep it online and ad-free another year!
Donate by Bitcoin
Weird High
Amitriptyline
by Sandiegoganjaman
Citation:   Sandiegoganjaman. "Weird High: An Experience with Amitriptyline (ID 52394)". Erowid.org. Jun 16, 2007. erowid.org/exp/52394

DOSE: 75 mg oral Pharms - Amitriptyline (pill / tablet)

I had 3 25mg Amitriptyline pills I decided to try them. I did this around 10.00 AM, I had a empty stomach so I ate half of a power bar and a banana. I took 3 pills but had a hard time getting them down, I usually can get pills down really easily but yesterday I was gagging and shit. I wasn't really paying attention to when I took them but I was thinking probably about 1 1/2 hours before it hit me. I ordered pizza which I forgot about then it hit me before the pizza came I was super drowsy. The pizza guy came and I could hardly walk to the door. I ate some pizza and went to bed.

When I woke up I was super dizzy but for some reason it was fun. At about 2.30 PM my mom picked me up to take me to her house. When I got there I slept I woke up around 5.00 when my dad picked us up. Then came the comedown stomach hurt like a bitch shiting like crazy. But the overall I liked the Amitriptyline experience.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52394