Dear Erowid Readers: We're a small nonprofit that runs the top drug information website in the world. We have only 4 staff but serve 12 million users, and have costs like any big website: servers, power, office space, programs, and staff. To protect our independence, we don't run ads or take government funds. If everyone reading this gave $3, our fundraising would be done today. If Erowid is useful to you, take a minute to keep it online and ad-free another year!
Donate by Bitcoin
Thanks Doc
Temazepam
by Old Dirty
Citation:   Old Dirty. "Thanks Doc: An Experience with Temazepam (ID 51032)". Erowid.org. Jun 16, 2007. erowid.org/exp/51032

DOSE: 60 mg oral Pharms - Temazepam (daily)

Taking 4 15 mg capsules will make me stupified for about 3 hours until I stay asleep.

I originally was prescribed these to get off percocet from an ATV accident. I told the doctor I couldn't sleep after he cut me off the pain meds so he gave me a script for 20 of the 15 mg tablets. I didn't fill it at first until I heard that Temazepam is a benzo drug and I find it to be nice.

It is also a great way to sleep through the sweaty withdrawal from opiods.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51032