Tough economic times hurt Erowid Center.
Help by making a small contribution.
Stop The Ride, I Wanna Get Off!
Moring Glory Seeds
by LewisCarrol
Citation:   LewisCarrol. "Stop The Ride, I Wanna Get Off!: An Experience with Moring Glory Seeds (ID 5045)". Erowid.org. Jan 11, 2002. erowid.org/exp/5045

DOSE: 200 seeds oral Morning Glory (extract)

I wanted a cheap trip, so I went to Wal*Mart and bought some Heavenly Blues. I also bought a coffee grinder. I worked at a coffee shop then, so the grinder wasn't out of place. I ground 4 packs of the seeds, after washing them in boiling water. I then let the mixture set for almost 5 hours till I got home. At home, I ground up the other 4 packs. Then I took 2 motion sickness pills. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH YOU NEED THESE!! I let those set for about 45 minutes. I then strained the water out, and got a straw and started drinking.

This is the worst smelling/tasting crap I've ever been near. I kept almost gagging. Then I laid down for about 30 minutes. I started to feel very, very ill. I got up to go lay in my bed, and it was hard to stand up straight. I tried to hold out as long as I could before I had to puke, but there was no stopping it.

I was SICK. My stomach felt a little better after I puked, but my head was spinning. It felt like someone took my brain and put it on the Gravitron. My body felt like the air weighed a million pounds. I was afraid to lay in the dark or turn off the tv, like if I did, it would mean I would be turned off too. Time passed excruciatinly slow. Every minute felt like at least ten. Serious. I was getting more sick, and wished I had taken more motion sickness pills. I had long since given up smoking weed on anything more then a bi-monthly basis, but decided I'd go for it. I tried to smoke a bowl, and took three hits. I wanted more, but it felt like I had been standing there a half hour. (I have to smoke out my window.) It helped a lot, and I eventually fell asleep--Thank God!

I will never, ever do this again. Never.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 5045