Shaman Women, Plant Medicine, & Psychedelics Salon
This event will examine different ways that power can be misused in ceremonies that use plants as sacraments, and practical steps that participants can take to protect themselves.
Vancouver Canada, Nov 14 - 15, 2014
Stop The Ride, I Wanna Get Off!
Moring Glory Seeds
by LewisCarrol
Citation:   LewisCarrol. "Stop The Ride, I Wanna Get Off!: An Experience with Moring Glory Seeds (ID 5045)". Erowid.org. Jan 11, 2002. erowid.org/exp/5045

DOSE: 200 seeds oral Morning Glory (extract)

I wanted a cheap trip, so I went to Wal*Mart and bought some Heavenly Blues. I also bought a coffee grinder. I worked at a coffee shop then, so the grinder wasn't out of place. I ground 4 packs of the seeds, after washing them in boiling water. I then let the mixture set for almost 5 hours till I got home. At home, I ground up the other 4 packs. Then I took 2 motion sickness pills. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH YOU NEED THESE!! I let those set for about 45 minutes. I then strained the water out, and got a straw and started drinking.

This is the worst smelling/tasting crap I've ever been near. I kept almost gagging. Then I laid down for about 30 minutes. I started to feel very, very ill. I got up to go lay in my bed, and it was hard to stand up straight. I tried to hold out as long as I could before I had to puke, but there was no stopping it.

I was SICK. My stomach felt a little better after I puked, but my head was spinning. It felt like someone took my brain and put it on the Gravitron. My body felt like the air weighed a million pounds. I was afraid to lay in the dark or turn off the tv, like if I did, it would mean I would be turned off too. Time passed excruciatinly slow. Every minute felt like at least ten. Serious. I was getting more sick, and wished I had taken more motion sickness pills. I had long since given up smoking weed on anything more then a bi-monthly basis, but decided I'd go for it. I tried to smoke a bowl, and took three hits. I wanted more, but it felt like I had been standing there a half hour. (I have to smoke out my window.) It helped a lot, and I eventually fell asleep--Thank God!

I will never, ever do this again. Never.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 5045