Donate to Erowid with Cryptocurrency
We take Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to support practical information about
psychoactive drugs. A great way to donate without lots of fees. Contribute a bit today!
Most Amazing Pill Ever
Zolpidem
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Most Amazing Pill Ever: An Experience with Zolpidem (ID 46409)". Erowid.org. Sep 21, 2006. erowid.org/exp/46409

DOSE: 3.0 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I am an insomniac, and to add to my troubles, I stayed up partying till sunrise and slept all day. It was 4p.m. when I woke up and the next day I had to wake up for school at 6:30 in the morning. I usually try not to take sleeping aids, because it only makes my insomnia worse when I have to stop.

I had some free samples in my house, so I just decided to take one at 11:00, I laid in bed for about 20 minutes and I started thinking to myself, 'this will never work, I'm not tired at all.' Then like a switch I was out, the last thing I remember was thinking that last thought. I never even felt the sleepiness creeping up on me. When I woke up 5 minutes before my alarm, I felt like it was the weekend, I had never been so rested at 6:25 before in my life. I have heard that the psychoactive affects are very good when staying awake, but the sleeping affects are more than amazing.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46409