Dear Erowid Readers: We're a small nonprofit that runs the top drug information website in the world. We have only 4 staff but serve 12 million users, and have costs like any big website: servers, power, office space, programs, and staff. To protect our independence, we don't run ads or take government funds. If everyone reading this gave $3, our fundraising would be done today. If Erowid is useful to you, take a minute to keep it online and ad-free another year!
Donate by Bitcoin
A Very Nice Recreational Drug
Trazodone
by Sin
Citation:   Sin. "A Very Nice Recreational Drug: An Experience with Trazodone (ID 34133)". Erowid.org. Sep 14, 2005. erowid.org/exp/34133

DOSE:   insufflated Pharms - Trazodone (ground / crushed)

I just wanted to say that Trazodone can be used as a nice recreational drug. A bunch of my friends and I always love to take trazis but we don't swallow them, we insufflate them. They're a bit harsh but sort of sweet as well. They mix very well with a few beers or a little to drink...very nice sedative feeling...relaxation. No adverse side-effects for me.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34133