Alexander Shulgin -- Memorial Gathering
August 2nd, 1pm-6pm, Berkeley CA
Mind Expansion
DXM & Diphenhydramine
by Crazy Steve
Citation:   Crazy Steve. "Mind Expansion: An Experience with DXM & Diphenhydramine (ID 33999)". Erowid.org. Dec 14, 2004. erowid.org/exp/33999

DOSE: T+ 0:00   oral DXM (liquid)
  T+ 1:40 150 mg oral Diphenhydramine (pill / tablet)

6:00 PM----I drank 4 oz of Robotussin Maximum strength cough syrup at Fred Meyerís around 6 PM somewhere on the edge of the Pacific Northwest.

7:00 PM----At home loading the groceries, the DXM began to take hold. I retreated to the computer/(anti-drug) parentís room and started to robototize rapidly . Surfed to RateMyThong.com and stared at the beautiful asses.

Gave the olí parents a Master and Commander DVD so I could be left in cyber-peace. I love Erowid. Iíve grown up with this site and Iím proud of it.

7:40 PM----Thought about Rubix cube and what we have in common with it. I just realized I am in a different life than I was in 2002. Maybe itís all a big reality show and Iím like Jim Carrey in The Truman Show. Nirvana is speaking to me.

Ate (6) 25 mg Benadryl tablets.

9:00 PM----Master and Commander is almost over. I will retreat to bedroom at sign of parents looking in my googly eyes and booting my ass out for the |||| |||| |||| || 14th time. Good thing I have potential. Cannabis would be great with this high. If I had weed I would have black butter knives.

9:25 PM----Canít you trip like I do? Fog in the computer room. This keyboard is hard to see with nothing but monitor light. Iím so fucking high and my parents are watching Russelle Croweís British George Washington Wig-style Ship crews fight Napolean in the 1600ís.

10:00 PM----Parents are in bed. Watch TV with no concentration skills. Mind expanding as I smoke a cigarette and see a big ass white sheet fly by out of the corner of my eye. I am tripping nicely. Happy high. Motor skills altered if not somewhat hindered. Iím getting tired.

11:45 PM----Donít know what Iíve been doing except for thinking and staring at things. Perfect combo of DXM and Diphenhydramine.

Off to bed to watch the shadows and closed eye TV. Nice tripping with you. Signing out.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33999