Two Days Left in Erowid's Public Support Drive!
September is our annual public support drive, when we ask YOU to join with the community to support reliable, independent drug information and help us get more unique contributors than ever before in a single month. [details]

Donate by Bitcoin
Not For Insufflation
Cyclobenzaprine
by Dankman
Citation:   Dankman. "Not For Insufflation: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine (ID 30690)". Erowid.org. Feb 9, 2004. erowid.org/exp/30690

DOSE: 10 mg insufflated Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine
  5.0 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine

DO NOT sniff cyclobenzaprine. It hurts more than you can imagine. It sucks ass!!!! But, it did make the onset quicker-basically as hit my mucous membrane, I was high. It was no more intense than taking 10mg orally. I also swallowed 5 mgs at the same time. Good body buzz, muscles relaxed, and uphoric happiness. Great pharmy-the best muscle relaxant and comparible to perc and vics.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 30690