Take 3 minutes to write a review of Erowid
Dreamy Euphoric State
Bupropion (Wellbutrin), Aripiprazole (Abilify) & Escitalopram (Lexapro)
by Jezebel
Citation:   Jezebel. "Dreamy Euphoric State: An Experience with Bupropion (Wellbutrin), Aripiprazole (Abilify) & Escitalopram (Lexapro) (ID 28782)". Erowid.org. Aug 21, 2007. erowid.org/exp/28782

DOSE: T+ 0:00     Pharms - Aripiprazole (daily)
  T+ 0:00     Pharms - Escitalopram (daily)
  T+ 0:00 200 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00 500 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:30 200 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00 200 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)

I started taking Welbutrin as perscribed by my psychiatrist for a few years now. I also am perscribed Abilify (antipsychotic) and Lexapro for my schizoaffective disorder.

I am not much into anything but pills right now. I crush and snort lines on Welbutrin for fun. It's almost like snorting lines of Ritalin but with no edginess. I take a 200mg tab and it's fine. Then I ingest some, say about 500mg of Welbutrin. I start to feel very confident and awake also colors are brighter.

I snort 200mg, about a half hour later, more and and things start to get a little distorted. I was watching Magnolia at the time and enjoyed it very much but during the sad parts I couldn't cry even when I tried.

I snort another 200mg and am in a dreamy euphoric state. It is true the snorting Wellbutrin burns and tastes nasty but the buring you get used to fast, it barley burns me anymore. I also have glass of vanilla cola by me which by the ways tastes more intense yet I don't have the munchies. Over all I enjoy the experience.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28782