Dear Erowid Readers: We're a small nonprofit that runs the top drug information website in the world. We have only 4 staff but serve 12 million users, and have costs like any big website: servers, power, office space, programs, and staff. To protect our independence, we don't run ads or take government funds. If everyone reading this gave $3, our fundraising would be done today. If Erowid is useful to you, take a minute to keep it online and ad-free another year!
Donate by Bitcoin
Passing a Urine Drug Test
Cannabis & Drug Testing
by Alex
Citation:   Alex. "Passing a Urine Drug Test: An Experience with Cannabis & Drug Testing (ID 23412)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/23412

DOSE:   repeated smoked Cannabis

Hello.
I've been a very heavy marijuana smoker for almost 8 years. In addition, in the 6 months preceding the test I've gained 20 lbs (plenty of extra fat). I spent days searching the web on how to pass a urine drug test once I knew I will be tested for a new job and I had 7 days to pass it. Below is my account of how I've done it. During my search for information I was particularly thankful to people who posted their actual experiences, not just general advices, so I thought someone else might find my experience very helpful as well. Since I believe drug testing is a violation of my rights I felt I must make my personal experience of how to beat a drug test available to potentially help others. Please feel free to reformat the following information. What I have is pretty much is a time-line.

-------------------

-- biked a few miles

Day 4
-- did nothing

Day 5
-- drank LOTS of beer throughout the day
-- took 2 tea-spoons of creatine (one in the morning, one in the evening)
-- took 2 pills of Activated Charcoal (same as above)
-- drank some *pure* Cranberry Juice

Day 6
-- ate a very large meal in the middle of the day
-- drank some *pure* Cranberry Juice
-- drank about 12 beers
-- took 2 tea-spoons of creatine (one in the morning, one in the evening)
-- took 2 pills of Activated Charcoal (same as above)
-- took vitamin B-2

Day 7 (morning before the test)
-- got up 5 hours before the test and made a gallon of 'Herbal Clean Master Tea'
-- took 1 tea-spoon of creatine
-- took 1 pill of vitamin B-2
-- 4.5 hours before the test started drinking the tea with little sugar in each cup, periodically taking gulps of *pure* Cranberry Juice
-- 1.5 hours before the test took 2 pills of creatine/B-2 (included with the tea)
-- pissed as often as I could during the entire time (didn't wait for full bladders)
-- pissed the final time before leaving home for the test
-- during the test pissed into the cup only from the middle of the stream

PASSED THE TEST AND GOT THE JOB !!!

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 23412