Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please include Erowid Center in your charitable giving plans.
Turbo Orgasm ^10
Diphenhydramine
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Turbo Orgasm ^10: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (ID 20076)". Erowid.org. Oct 3, 2005. erowid.org/exp/20076

DOSE: 150 mg oral Diphenhydramine (pill / tablet)

I have used these drugs off and on for the last few years and have discovered that they enhance an orgasm ten fold.

I buy the generic supermarket brand of sleeping pills, the extra strength 50mg Diphenhydramine type (Nytol, Sleepeze, Unisom, etc.). About 30-40 minutes prior to intercourse myself and my mate consume anywhere from 3 to 5 of these pills (either solid or liquid filled) and wait for the effects to kick in. I find if we have a small snack just prior to consuming these, it expedites the effects. We wait for the effects to start occuring which include the usual drowsy, laid-back, sedated feeling that the drug is supposed to produce and in this case with the higher dose these are obviously more pronounced. She usually gets the buzz a little sooner (120lbs) but the buzzes last for quite a while. When we are both feeling the effects we engage in normal intercourse and as a result of our drug induced state, both our orgasms are amplified I can only guess ten-fold in both duration and feel. It is like having a sexual convulsion more than an orgasm. I tell you one thing, I'll never look at a normal orgasm again the same way.

These pills will give me dry mouth, which is somewhat amplified during physical work, so best bet is to always have a glass of water around the romping room. I find the buzz will last 3-6 hours depending on what I've eaten and/or my physical activities. The buzz usually comes on strong and without warning, one minute I feel perfectly normal and the next I'm in dopey mode. We find this to be a safe enhancement of our sex lives as the quantities taken are never in excess, though I've often wondered what a ten pill orgasm might be like.. I've mentioned our little secret to a few friends and every one of them has come back stating that this produced their 'ultimate orgasm'. Myself, I would like any input from other people that have tried this, I find that words often can't express the experience and wonder if it is working well for others too.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 20076