Help Erowid Reach A New High!
September is our annual public support drive, when we ask YOU to join with the community to support reliable, independent drug information and help us get more unique contributors than ever before in a single month.

Donate by Bitcoin
Dreamy
Oxycodone (with Acetaminophen) & Cannabis
by Smoker For Peace
Citation:   Smoker For Peace. "Dreamy: An Experience with Oxycodone (with Acetaminophen) & Cannabis (ID 19223)". Erowid.org. Sep 16, 2005. erowid.org/exp/19223

DOSE: T+ 0:00 1 tablet oral Pharms - Oxycodone
  T+ 0:12 1 tablet oral Pharms - Oxycodone
  T+ 0:24 1 tablet oral Pharms - Oxycodone
  T+ 0:27 1 tablet oral Pharms - Oxycodone
  T+ 0:00   oral Acetaminophen
  T+ 1:06 1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 4:00 1 smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

I recently came across 4 pills of percocet from a neighbor. Before I took the pills I got online and researched enough about to feel safe taking it. I decided to take them during the first night of my five-day break from school. I was in my room, which is my favorite place to be. I designed my room solely for tripping purposes; I set up a nice 9 speaker sound system and had lights that pulsated to music on the wall. On another wall I hang trippy art and drawings. Outside my room is our basement with a pool table, air hockey, and pinball. I was set for the night. I had a hard time finding info on the proper dose. I talked to a few users and they told me 15-20 is enough for a slightly dreamy high, 30-40mg is enough to get pretty high. I donít want to call it tripping, because it is far from actual hallucinations, and I donít want to refer to it as ďgetting fucked upĒ, it is also far from that.

9:34: one 7.5/325-percocet pill ingested, I will take one every 10-20 minutes. I plan on dosing 30mg of oxycodone. This will be my first experience with oxy. My previous experience with opiates has been from vicodin.

9:46: 12 minutes later I ingested 1 more pill. Total dosage up to 15mg now.

9:58: One more pill taken, totals dose at 22.5mg now. No effects yet except a slight feeling that something is different and something is about to happen. Feeling kind of edgy.

10:01: Last pill is ingested. Total dose not at 30mg, if Iím not mistaken, should nod me off for a good amount of time. Only one thing left to do, wait.

10:03: A definite feeling of altered reality is felt. The effects cannot be described, almost locked into a dreamy state.

10:08: Reality is taking on a whole new dreamy state. I fear I dosed too much for my first time. The drug is supposed to take 30 minutes to kick in and I am already feeling pretty dreamy. If each one takes 30 minutes to kick in, I am only feeling the dose of 2 pills. 15mg still left to take effect. I am no longer worried but rather anxious to feel the effects of this wonderful opined. Just lit some opium incense, goes perfectly with tonightís drug of choice.

10:16 A little nausea but nothing to worry about

10:30: All I can say is wow. Pretty intense high with a pleasant feeling of happiness. Still building every second. Nausea is a little worse but it's pretty much leveled off so I am feeling great.

10:40: It's hitting me pretty hard now. The high is almost impossible to explain. I was expecting more of euphoria feeling, but Iím not complaining. Best high Iíve had in a while. All feelings of nausea have vanished.

10:49: I thought the high has peaked, I thought wrong. Kicking stronger than ever, and Iíd have to say this is one of my most pleasant experiences with drugs. Nice feeling of all around happiness.

11:10: Iíve entered into a state of lucid dreaming. The effects are lovely. At this point I now smoked a bowl of high-grade weed and the effects of both drugs combined is producing a very intense beautiful trip.

11:22: My perception of time is getting all out of order. What I think is 2 minutes is actually 12 minutes. I black out and canít remember anything from the last 10 minutes. The marijuana added an incredible kick to the oxycodone. I havenít studied this drug much so I donít have an educated view on the dangers of oxycodone. I did not do enough research to feel comfortable taking the drug. I only knew what I believed to be a safe dose was beforehand when I took this drug.

11:37: I am starting to feel a little itchy. Not terribly but enough to bother. I read that this was one side effect of the drug. I am surfing the web now and I feel kind of edgy. I am moving really fast and enjoying these sudden bursts of speed.

12:09: Incredibly itchy. Not that I mind it that much, it feels good in a way. This drug gave me a love for the dreamy high of opiates.

1:33: I stepped outside for a quick cig, I am not one to smoke but I find one every once in a while helps me relax and come down nicely from a high. Things are really intense. My pupils are the smallest I have ever seen them. I started to feel extremely sleepy but the cigarette perked me up a bit.

1:40: Most of the effects of the oxycodone are running out, however, the cannabis is still running strong. This is a trip report for oxycodone so I am gonna stop here before the marijuana takes over.

Summary: I found this to be a very pleasant lucid dreamy type high. I remained very clear-headed during the journey. I plan on taking some more percocet in one week or so. I hope this gives me enough time for my tolerance to return to normal. That will be my last tripping of percocet for a few months. I have read to many stories of people getting addicted to opiates.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19223