Take 3 minutes to write a review of Erowid
Weird Stuff
Temazepam
by Big Wayne
Citation:   Big Wayne. "Weird Stuff: An Experience with Temazepam (ID 13054)". Erowid.org. Jun 7, 2006. erowid.org/exp/13054

DOSE: 45 mg oral Pharms - Temazepam (pill / tablet)

Well, I was prescribed this medication to help me sleep. It didn't work but it does induce some interesting effects. I have been taking about 30mg every night before bed. It didnt do a damn thing. Finally I decided to experiment a bit with it.

First, I took three 15mg pills. I started to actually feel something. At first I sort of felt a drunk feeling, but my mind was still clear. I had just lost some motor control. I started to stumble and sway when I walked. Then I got the bright idea to open a capsule up and snort it. Thats when I really felt it. Its like being totally relaxed physically and completely unfocused mentally.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 13054