Take 3 minutes to write a review of Erowid
Mazel Tov
Alcohol
by Pork Soda
Citation:   Pork Soda. "Mazel Tov: An Experience with Alcohol (ID 12756)". Erowid.org. May 10, 2006. erowid.org/exp/12756

DOSE:   oral Alcohol (liquid)

Twas the night of my friend's bar mitzvah and all was well. The party kind of sucked, and I was getting very bored. So I got my friend to ask his sister to go to the open bar and get me some coke and Jack Daniel's. It tasted like shit, but I still wanted to have some fun. I got a beer, and 1 and a half more glasses of coke and Jack Daniels. My friend, who hadn't etaen all day and had had about 2 glasses and started noting his drunken feeling. I myself had never been drunk(very inexperienced drug user, I only smoke some pot, and only once did I experiment with cough syrup), and didn't know what to expect.

A couple minutes after my friend said he was drunk, the music shifted. It wasn't like a drastic envelopement of the sounds and beats, but the song sounded different. It sounded better. I got up to talk to my friends, feeling very social. I laughed, danced, and joked. The night certainly had gotten better. I went back to my friend's house were I was entertained by some movies.

the next morning I woke up with a slight head ache, but it didnt ruin my day(my friend who first noted he was drunk felt like SHIATE! the next day). Alcohol wasn't that great, I guess I didn't drink enough since I didnt have that great a buzz, didnt have a big hang over, and could remember the night before.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 12756