New Membership Gift--Ltd. Ed. Art Print
"Solve et Elucido" is a fantastic signed & numbered reverberating giclee print
available for a $500 level donation. It is 12" x 12", on canvas, signed
by the artist as well as Erowid founders Earth and Fire.
DXM overview.
dextromethorphan hydrobromide
by DXMtripper
Citation:   DXMtripper. "DXM overview.: An Experience with dextromethorphan hydrobromide (ID 12312)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2004. erowid.org/exp/12312

To me DXM (dextromethorphan) is the perfect drug. I have used it well over thirty times and have only had a few bad experiences out of it. I am tired of all of these people taking the Coricidin Cough and Cold and then getting sick or dying just because they wanted to swallow some pills rather than chugging a bottle of cough syrup or preforming an extraction. DXM has gotten a bad name due to this and DXM is really safe as a recreational drug if used wisely.

I have heard also of a lot of people getting sick after ingesting DXM...I have never experienced any naeusa during the trip and the only thing that makes me naeuseous is the taste of the cough syrup. Forty-five minutes to an hour later I get a nice buzz and everthing starts to seem like it is in slow motion. After an hour or two of this heavy buzzed feeling...I start to come down and it feels great because I become so creative at this point and I am happy with the world.

I know all of this sounds crazy but for me it is true and if it wasn't I wouldn't have said it.

DXMtripper