Donate $125 and get a beautiful hand-made glass molecule.
(We've got a bunch back in stock, including serotonin, caffeine, mescaline, DMT, and MDMA!)
The Worst Pain I Had Ever Felt
Morphine
by One38
Citation:   One38. "The Worst Pain I Had Ever Felt: An Experience with Morphine (ID 10154)". Erowid.org. Oct 27, 2001. erowid.org/exp/10154

DOSE: 75 mg oral Morphine (liquid)

I had read that babies were given 65mg of liquid morphine to treat teething pains, and my friend had morphine from when his tonsils were removed, but never took the stuff. I being the curious cat that I am begged him for it. I used the baby dosage as a guide and decided to add a tad more. I did some conversion, which I checked like 20 times and had mixed about 75mg of morphine to a glass of water. I drank it slowly, for it had no real bad taste. I waited about 30-40 minutes and then my body started to get a Vicodin buzz. Very nice so far... loved it. Then another 10-15 minutes and I was rolling back and forth on my bed holding my chest, for it felt as if someone had shot a bowling ball into my chest (sorta what that fat guy who got shot with a cannonball was feeling). For the next hour it felt as if someone was hitting me in the same spot with a sludge hammer.

This was the worst pain I had ever felt, and I've taking tons of pain in my life, being a skateboarder who breaks himself daily. I then got a quick onset of nausea and bolted to the toilet just in time to puck until I started dry heaving. I instantly knew that this was not the first time I would be praying to the porcelain god, so I got a pitcher of water and a glass, drinking cup after cup, with a puking session every 5 minutes or so for the next hour. Finally I exasperatedly stumbled back to my bed where the chest pains continued to plague me. I debated calling 911, but I didn't want to get in trouble for I was on probation. I am sure that if anyone else was there (No one was home), they would have called the ambulance in the blink of an eye.

I learned a few things from this experience:
1) I should never try new drugs without a sitter
2) I should start out with tiny amounts of new substances
3) I should thouroughly research dose levels before testing them

You couldn't pay me to do that shit again!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 10154